Isagenix Products in the System
I used the Weight Loss Value Pak, so my husband and I could try several products not included in the Basic 30 Day System (which is also wonderful). Plus, it included the amazing Complete Essentials vitamins.
Here are the main characters:
IsaLean Shakes – a nutritious, balanced meal replacement clinically tested to promote effective, healthy weight loss and lean muscle building. It’s a low-glycemic shake with energy-fueling carbohydrates, good fats, vitamins and minerals, and 24 grams of high-quality grass-fed protein.
- Superior branched-chain amino acid profile
- Active enzymes to help ease digestion
- 23 vitamins & minerals
- Essential trace minerals
- Natural ingredients
- No artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners
- No trans fat, soy, GMO
Cleanse for Life – A synergistic blend of natural cleansing herbs and antioxidant botanicals to help support the body’s own detoxification processes on a daily basis (not a colon cleanse).
- Helps eliminate stubborn fat and supports metabolism
- Nourishes the body’s own detoxification systems
- Powerful antioxidants nourish and protect your body
Ionix – a nutrient-rich, blend of plant-based Adaptogens specifically chosen for their benefits in modulating the consequences of chronic stress. It also contains antioxidants for combating free radicals to support healthy aging.
- Helps balance and normalize the body’s systems
- Energizes cells to support faster post-exercise recovery
- Supports clarity and focus
Complete Essentials Vitamins – this daily pack gives you a convenient way to achieve optimal intakes of vitamins, minerals, omega-3s and antioxidants, as well as special age-defying nutrients in easy-to-use packets to meet your nutritional needs.
- Addresses root causes of aging
- Supports healthy aging at the cellular level
- Provides nutritional support for total-body health
Depending on what 30 Day Pak you start with, you may have more or less items. For me, it’s a wise use of our grocery budget. We are simply redirecting the budget and paying for 2/3 of our food up front.
My Daily Routine
Here’s what most of my days looked liked during the first 30 days. I’m not perfect, but this gives you a good idea of what to expect.
- 1 oz. of Ionix (I take this in a shot glass)
- 2 natural accelerator capsules
- A.M. Complete Essentials Daily Pack
- 1 IsaLean Shake
Snack: Your goal is a protein + fiber + fat. I often eat almonds, hard boiled egg, PB & apples, veggies & hummus, string cheese, avocado toast, turkey.
Lunch: IsaLean Shake
Snack: (see above)
Dinner: 400-600 calories (or more)
Snack: If needed (I usually did!)
- 2 oz. of Cleanse for Life
- 2 IsaFlush capsules
- P.M. Complete Essentials Daily Pak
Now that I’m past the initial 30 days and have reached my goals, I can drop to one shake a day. However, I often still do two because I feel amazing, it’s fast and effective, and one less meal to prepare!
I also still use Ionix, Cleanse for Life, and the Complete Essentials Daily Pack. My husband and I are incorporating more Performance products into our training, and my kids are using the greens with their shakes too!
How to Get Started
This post will take you through the steps to get started on your journey. I’d love to help you, so please contact me for support.
Not Sure How to Proceed?
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can discuss your goals and get you headed in the right direction.
Disclosure: I am an Isagenix Consultant now because I truly believe in the products and lifestyle.