This camp will open registration on September 12th, 2016 with a camp start date of October 3rd.
This is the next phase of training for those of you that have completed Elite Boot Camp.
I was so impressed with the level of commitment and progress during the first six weeks. This six week boot camp will continue to challenge you with constantly varied workouts laid out in a specific manner. Additionally, you have the option to follow a nutrition plan coordinated with the workouts.
BOOT CAMP PHILOSOPHY:
The philosophy hasn’t changed. I still believe in maximizing your time by developing efficient, effective workouts. That means capitalizing on the muscle groups used with compound movements performed at a high intensity.
However, level 2 will have more focus and each day will fall under a theme with the purpose of making you a more well rounded athlete. Additionally, we will be synchronizing our workouts with nutrition goals for that day using intermittent fasting and carb cycling fundamentals.
Day 1 – Metabolic Conditioning
Day 2 – Strength
Day 3 – HIIT Workout
Day 4 – Endurance
Day 5 – Challenge WOD
It is best if you have access to heavy weights like dumbbells or a barbell, kettlebells, and either an outdoor running space, a treadmill, or a rower. Modifications are offered, but these pieces will serve you most effectively. For this camp, access to a pull-up bar and box (for box jumps) is also helpful, but not required.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- One time consultation via face time, voice call, or Facebook screen time
- Access to detailed, challenging workouts programmed specifically for fit individuals
- General nutrition plan to coordinate with workouts (optional to follow)
- Daily nutrition/workout check-ins
- Access to a supportive, informative, private facebook group
- Commitment from an NSCA-CSCS trainer with over 13 years of experience
- Accountability and support provided by a highly effective program
READY TO COMMIT?
After you register below, you may pay for the Level 2 Elite Boot Camp via the “Buy Now” button below ($187).
Once you have paid, you can assume you have been accepted to the camp and I will follow up with more information! Let me know if you have any questions!