Oh, summer days. How I love thee.
Warm weather sure makes it easier to entertain an active one-year old. Whether it’s hot or cold, I think outside play
is going has to happen for us!
Body Weight Only Workouts
So, if you’re the primary care giver to your little one(s), you know how valuable time is, more specifically nap time! You don’t need a lot of equipment to get a good workout in either.
Accordingly, I wanted to share the 5 most popular body weight ONLY workouts on this blog.
Top 5 Body Weight Workouts:
- Dirty 30 Workout – 10 exercises, 30 reps each.
- Feisty 50 Workout – this is a pretty intense workout, so be ready to work! The movements are advanced with 50 reps per exercise.
- Lean Legs Workout for GNC – tabatas for 5 exercises ensure a legit, lower body burn!
- CrossFit Countdown WOD – counting back from 10, complete 4 exercises for 10 reps, then 9 and so on.
- The 100’s Challenge – commit to 100 reps of squats, push-ups and sit-ups…for 21 days.
Oh, and running is a nice alternative too!
What are your secrets for sneaking in a sweat sesh?!