This festive time of year is full of events, activities, and to-do lists leaving our schedules packed! Then, throw some travel and that leaves some of us searching for ways to stay fit and active.
We will be traveling during the holidays too. I thought that many of you may be in our situation, so I created a Holiday Travel Workout that requires no equipment as part of the GNC Fall Series.
For exercise descriptions and demonstrations, check out the video below!
What else can we do to be prepare for travel?
1. Pack plenty of healthy snacks.
2. Bring plenty of workout gear. I usually pack this before I even think about “normal’ clothes.
3. Find family friendly activities that keep you moving!
Ice skating with my mom last Christmas.
Santa 5k. I love that this was a dog friendly event.
4. Savor this time of year. Enjoy your time with loved ones and stay present.
I hope you enjoyed the GNC Fall Workout Series. I plan to continue designing flexible, convenient workouts for all levels in 2013!
Your holiday advice:
1. How do you make time for you during the holidays?
2. Travel advice you’d like to add? –I always love learning from readers!