In order to deal with my plantar fasciitis, I have reduced my running. You can imagine any runner’s concern when he/she has to limit mileage.
Teaching HIIT/Ab Blast classes twice weekly keeps me honest. And, the focus and enhanced fat-burning I get from using GNC GenetixHD line support my quest for a lean frame.
After a run following my new running plan, I wanted more of a workout [that I couldn't get from additional mileage].
- burpee push-ups are just tough.
- here is the video for butterfly crunches
- we have 1 flight of 14 stairs, so I considered that “1″ and did 50 up + down.
- in/outs are crunches demoed here.
- I divided the tuck jumps into 10′s. Whew!
- hand release push-ups: HARD. Deceptively hard.
- Russian twists were done w/out weights.
- Prisoner lunges are done with hands on top of head.
What are you looking forward most to this weekend?!